Block option

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by IAmLegion, Feb 26, 2019.

1. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Hello mods.

I have a request/query to make.

Is there an option to block another user on nofap, similar to how a block works on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram?

The Ignore option has a lot of loopholes to it and the exploitation of one of those by another member (who I think is now suspended / banned anyway) today sparked this query.

I had been ignoring that user for a long time and today they actually posted on my page and I recieved no alerts on the matter. Only when another member told me about it did I unignore the user and discover that an unwanted post had been on my profile for almost an hour.

I have been a member here for >1 year so rest assured I have searched the settings to the best of my abilities. If such a feature already exists, I have failed to find it and i apologise if I'm asking a stupid question.

Any information on the matter will be appreciated :)

*and if the feature doesn't exist, kindly try to implement it. Just a suggestion ^^

Have a PMO free day.

2. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Unfortunately adding features to the stock software is not something that is currently possible. Maybe when there is more $ to pay somebody to implement this. For now we kind of have to deal with it.

Tiger uppercut! and IAmLegion like this.
  3. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

I understand, Alexander.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    I'll start contributing myself when I become a doc.

Have a PMO free day.