1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloodborne

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by gunslinger215, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

It looks like Bloodborne 2 IMO. It might be like the souls or bloodborne series if its from From Software.

2. gunslinger215

gunslinger215 Fapstronaut

Bloodborne is on PS4 only!

Deleted Account and Taylor25 like this.
  3. gunslinger215

Think it might be a new game, but I’m still curious about it

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oh shit, I honestly thought there was a PC version, oh well, I'll just stick to watching youtubers play the game instead.

gunslinger215 likes this.
  5. gunslinger215

Watch the play through of EpicNameBro, he worked on the official game guide. His videos are amazing. He mostly does Twitch streams now but in the past he made great content. I also recommend VaatiVidya, another great content maker for Souls games

Kizito.D and Deleted Account like this.
  6. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Nice I'm more interested in making games nowadays then playing them. But it is interesting to watch nonetheless.

7. Bloodborne.. That game gave me a run for my money, and it has earned a spot in my top 5 games list.

gunslinger215 and Taylor25 like this.
  8. One of my favorite video games of this 8th gaming generation.

I also have played the Dark Souls trilogy and dang, they were so difficult. DS3 gave me the most frustrations and god, that was more & more difficult than I've expected! The first one had the best open-world map, the second one for atmospheres, and the third one for designs. DS1 was the massive open-world game to explore everywhere and grind your power, which was a rare achievement. Gamers hated DS2 because it had some bland areas and designs and yet, it was fun but very hard. DS3 was so well detailed but very, very hard than you can image.

They were fun, though.

Kizito.D and gunslinger215 like this.
  9. gunslinger215

I’ve started DS3 since yesterday too!
    I got the mercenary class because of dual wielding scimitars.
    Because of Bloodborne I’m so used to playing without a shield. It makes the game more fun imo. But shame that DS3 doesn’t have a health regain system. I keep hitting enemies hoping to get my health back haha

Taylor25 and Kizito.D like this.
  10. Transitioning from 'dark souls 1, 2 and 3' into bloodborne and vise versa can be difficult at the beginning. But you can adapt after some time.

11. gunslinger215

With Rifle Spear +4 and charged R2 attack the snakes are a piece of cake :D

12. gunslinger215

Defeated Witches of Hemwick and Shadows of Yharnam today :emoji_metal:

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  13. gunslinger215

For boss fights my favorite weapon is Saw Cleaver because the DPS on it is insane. It lets me get in, get a quick few hits in and get out.
    To deal with some tough enemies I use rifle spear because it’s charged R2 transformed attack has crazy range. You can basically cheese any enemy with it

14. Using summons or solo ?

15. gunslinger215

Solo all the way! I play offline and without NPC summons

16. Why! ☹

17. gunslinger215

I don’t play offline because I didn’t get my PS+ subscription renewed and no NPC summons because it makes the game too easy

18. gunslinger215

What’s the deal with Insight and Frenzy? Less insight = less frenzy, right?

Kizito.D likes this.
  19. I think with more insight, your frenzy resistance Goes down.