1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blowjob?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mike Hawk, Jul 9, 2017.

Can you get off from a blowjob?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk Fapstronaut

I cannot for the life of me get off from a blowjob. I can stay hard and I can finish during PIV. But goddamn I can't ejaculate from a blowjob, no matter how good it feels. Anyone else?

faplordxd likes this.
  2. Newlife793

Newlife793 Fapstronaut

I have with 2 girls and I've been blew by like 10, so I guess it depends on the girl...ugly day girls give the best head bro lmfao

3. Well IMO it depends on technique, with my girlfriend I can come very easily because she knows how to please me. When I am with another girl, that doesn´t know me very well, she will never get me to orgasm because she does not know how. You both have to learn and teach each other. And this takes time.
    And practising can be very much fun, too. :)

Just out of curiosity:
    Can you get off, when she is on top and you don´t move?

4. I´ve been together with my gf for 5 1/2 years, and I just figured out recently how to make her cum from oral sex. I was surprised at how much stimulation she needs. It almost hurts my tongue, that´s how hard she needs it.
    She never showed me because she didn´t know either.
    Also don´t pressure yourself. When you are able to cum, you will feel it and then you just tell her to keep going.

I guess it also has to do with conditioning. My gf can also just cum in certain positions, with certain angles, etc. Your body may not feel used to get off from a bj.

Mike Hawk likes this.
  5. HeartSoulLifePassion

HeartSoulLifePassion Fapstronaut

With my ex girlfriend, this became the only way I could get off after awhile and it was pretty much guaranteed each time. This was also my favorite PMO go to

Mike Hawk likes this.
  6. Mutt

Mutt Fapstronaut

I was in my mid 30's before I came from a BJ. Then it wasn't an issue any more.

7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Possibly due to decreased sensitivity? Wearing a condom will also decrease your sensitivity.