1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue balls. Badly

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ForABetterLife20, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ForABetterLife20

ForABetterLife20 Fapstronaut

Sure its been 78 days since I last rubbed one out. But recently, I've just been aching to have a consistent female touch/contact. Theres just this girl who's a possible gf, but shes not willing to start anything because we're going to opposite sides of the country in a couple months because of different colleges. Tbh, I don't know if I want to start anything either, Im just horny af sometimes and literally have no outlet. It's a good thing that Im not jerking off, but I cant figure out a way to deal with this.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

That really sucks man. I cant even imagine how hard is it :/

3. ForABetterLife20

Yeah thats my thought process too

4. Try having cold showers and decreasing the amount of sexual stimuli you are getting. Though it doesn't happen to all men, blue balls is a very real condition that results from a prolonged state of sexual arousal. When a guy is physically turned on, blood flows to his penis, which is what gives him an erection. Blood also flows to his testicles, causing them to swell.

5. ForABetterLife20

Yeah I've done some research.
    Personally, I think it's more mental, but not entirely sure