1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body hair problem - permanet solution

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MeoWeo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. MeoWeo

MeoWeo Fapstronaut

Hi,
    im new around here and besides fap i have another bigger problem.
    Im 28 and im extremely hairy guy. I look like Chewbaccas cousin :)

Anyway i dont mind most of my hair but some are pain in the ass (literally!)
    Looks like i have genetics to thank because my father and my brothers also have a lot of hair but im hairiest of them all.

All my body hair are dark, long and thick and i have light white skin. As i said i dont mind most of my hair like leg hair (from waist down) and arm hair which i had since puberty and i also dont mind chest and abs hair. But i do mind hair on shoulders, upper arms (above elbow) and back hair witch started growing in past few years. And worst of them all ass hair (crack and cheeks :)) which i also had since puberty.

Body hair as part of unappealing physical appearance let to my low self esteem with women and fapping.

My question is there any solution to remove my hair permanently or at least reduce it ? If possible im looking for natural way that wont cause other health problems so dont recommend acid for my ass hair bleaching :D

Things i tried and that wont work for me:
    Shaving, waxing, twitching - time consuming and not permanent
    Laser - done it for shoulders and it only made things worse. Hair came back thicker and longer, and its too expensive anyway
    Electrolysis - also expensive and not available in my area
    Removal Creams - also not permanent and when i use it you can see all little dots of hair all over

Im looking for something that would in long or short term make my hair stop growing at all or at least reduce its size length and thickness. Something that is affordable, effective in destroying hair follicles and yet does not make much harm on skin. If such thing or magic exists :)

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Star Lord likes this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

The question is: are you Chewbacca's handsome cousin?

3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

I use a trimmer for my upper arms, pits and pubes. It's quite quick. Of course it only makes your body hair shorter but it's easy on the skin and can be repeated more often, if you want that.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Star Lord likes this.
  4. I've heard that Nofap is good for your hair, so I would do the opposite.
    Lol, just rock the look bro.
    [​IMG]

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  5. MeoWeo

MeoWeo Fapstronaut

I dont know, and no one can tell trough all the hair :D

lol this is like that joke about plastic surgery
    Doctor: i have good and bad news. Good news is surgery was successful and you now look like a movie star. Bad news is that movie star is Drew Carey :D

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Ha...

7. MeoWeo

MeoWeo Fapstronaut

and forgot to mention that im skinny guy... skinny + hair = not a rock the look combination :D

Diran and Deadlihood like this.
  8. Diran

Diran Fapstronaut

hmm, you could try hair transplant but in the opposite way :D

9. Helfiger

Helfiger Fapstronaut

Haha thats hilarious. I use laser removal:)

10. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

You are on a different plane than the rest of us, friend.

11. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Apply turmeric on your skin, it will make the shaved hair grow back more slowly untill it's no longer growing at all.

So it's a process that will take several months of diligent effort, my advice is to do one body part at a time.

12. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You won't be hairy anymore, but you will be yellow! Laugh my hairy ass off! :p

Quezatolah likes this.