Body transformation pics

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Dark Knight Rising, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I've been searching body transformation threads, but all the posts have been modified by moderators, and don't have pictures anymore.
    Is this in order to protect the gay and female sectors of NoFap? Do you see a body transformation as sexually arousing?

2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

if mind how much talks about dicks and what to do with them here, I don't see a problem in photos ... without a dick, actually.

3. Why do you answer? You're not a staff member. Pictures have been removed by moderators.

4. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Yes. Read the forum rules.

Join an appropriate forum if this is a priority for you.

5. Got it. No shirtless pictures of any kind.
    But... flexing your arms while wearing a short sleeve t-shirt would fit the rules, right?

Come on, man... I know this is the NoFap forum, but almost everyone here is trying to hit the gym.

6. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

The mods may correct me if I'm wrong, but yes, I think this should be okay, so long as your torso is well covered and you're okay with revealing your face here, if it happens to be in the picture.

No. That's not a fair argument to make. This forum has one purpose to serve and it does that pretty well. There is a group for bodybuilders if you want to join it, but to ask the forum to create an entire section on this alone seems inappropriate, considering there are other forums out there solely dedicated to that purpose.

Serpenthold likes this.
  7. I understand you can't post shirtless pictures in that group either.

What are you talking about? I haven't asked that xD.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  8. Serpenthold

Serpenthold Fapstronaut

what are you doing?

9. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

I know, but that seems to be the only way to facilitate a change like that. We can't have pics of men flexing their bodies circulating around any of the existing sections, can we?

In case I haven't been clear so far, there is no place on the nofap forums where a picture of a shirtless man will be accepted. I gave you that group link so you could meet like-minded people.

If shirtless pics are a must for you, then you know what to do.

10. Not even your inbox?

Just kidding. Have a nice day, sir.

11. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Inboxes are be fine, provided both users are comfortable sharing the content ofc.

I'm the same age as you lol

12. Oh, so now you're interested :v
    Forget it, this conversation got too gay.

I was talking to Franz Hopper.