1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Book piracy needed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by suyash_4376, Jun 20, 2014.

1. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

Well, its sarcastic as well as a shame to post this but I have no choice. I see book recommendations all over nofap but I cannot buy them. Why?? Because I live in an underdeveloped district. An estimate can be made by the fact that here we literally have no MALLS let alone book stores that have books from FOREIGN authors. So, I have no choice but to read pirated books on the internet via torrent or pdf. It goes like "<insert book name> <insert author name> pdf download" on google. And needless to say, all I get are results from amazon or book reviews. So, I would request fapstronaut(s) to recommend books along with pdf links so that people like me can actually read it.

P.S. - I currently have "the 7 habits of highly effective people", the art of learning", "the now habit"(book on procrastination) so if anyone is interested I can put the links....

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

I'm currently reading 'The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People', and I've got a PDF of 'How to talk to Anyone: 92 little tricks for big success in relationships' on my computer.

3. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

@aaron I would love to read that book but I guess I am not yet mature enough for a relationship....

4. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

It isn't about intimate relationships, it's about general social interactions/ body language, although some of it talks about making someone fall in love with you. PM me if you want me to send you it.