1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Books of the Bible to start with for combatting PMO addiction?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Z . N ., Mar 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Z . N .

Z . N . Fapstronaut

I’ve been a follower and believer for as long as I can remember, but shamefully I admit I haven’t invested as much as I know I should have in devotion and reading the word. As a way of both positive habit forming and effectively utiliting all the spare time I have while also gaining more knowledge from a book I know I should be reading, I figured what better day and what better way to start than with books in the Bible that provide valuable insight into combating PMO/addiction or something of the like (instead of sitting on my laptop watching P)!

Anything from scripture about avoiding lustful thoughts to overcoming temptation to defeating inner demons—I’m all for seeking out. religion

2. jetskisetter

jetskisetter Fapstronaut

Romans! Hosea!

Z . N . likes this.
  3. Vir Rex

Vir Rex Fapstronaut

1 Corinthians 6:9 = Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

1 Timothy 1:9 = Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane...

Z . N . likes this.