1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

bored, lonely and eventually p

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 4, 2019.

i get horny when i am lonely

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. not necessarily

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. is feeling lonely a possible origin for feeling horny afterwards..

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You're bored because you're thinking / feeling / doing / being boring. It's pretty much laziness if you aren't able to find ways to do things you're interested in.

Loneliness is a sign that you're dissatisfied with your relationships and that you need to do something about it.

That tension that comes from boredom and loneliness is a signal for you to change your life for the better. Instead of actually working towards a better life where you aren't bored and lonely, you escape from and release that tension via PMO. Instead of working towards higher quality delayed gratification that takes time and effort, you chose instant gratification. Instead of improving your long term outcomes, you sacrifice it for the sake of short term emotions (cheap stimulation that requires no effort). Which further reinforces how bored and lonely you are because you keep escaping that signal for you to do something productive about it.

3. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

If you associate loneliness with horniness. Your mind thinks in that way only, we all have that problem I guess. I have, possible situation for M or binge. Try to undo that connection, the conditioned responses to trigger situations.

Deleted Account and amaranth like this.
  4. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut