1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Grunge's challange

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 29, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello users!
    I challange myself to get more fit than ever before. I'm already in better shape than ever, but it's just the beginning, so I will have a challange for myself.
    6 days in the week I will workout as usual, but add some excercises every day!
    1. 1000 jumps with rope every day. No matter how many repetitions.
    2. 100 pushups
    3. 100 squats
    4. Plank. Every day I will add 10 seconds. Starting point - 2 minutes (I could do 5 minutes a while ago, want to get back)
    5. Cardio for 20 minutes.
    I will report my success every day. Let's go. If you want to become part of the challange - sure thing, just do it ;) Let's kicks ass together.

2. Day 1. Done. Hardest ones were the pushups and cardio. Cardio really was a bitch :D

3. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

Oh man! This sounds not easy at all. You will have a great condition and strenght at some point.

May I ask what the main reason is for starting this challenge?

Best of luck.

Enulv likes this.
  4. Reason is simple: Get more fit :D I really hope to get into academy next year, become a teacher you know, and there's a lots of people. I mean, I could be careless and all, but I rather leave a good impression about myself and all that. Also, it's all about that feeling inside of me. If you're fit, you feel good I guess.
    Challange is not that hard. Push ups are easy, squats are easy, also plank is not that hard, but cardio can be a bitch after 2h training and also rope can be kind of a bitch :D But yeah, as soon as you combine it - it's not easy. But that's the thing - it should not be easy. It just HAS to be hard, so I know it's gonna take me somewhere.

Submariner likes this.
  5. I also read a topic on the art of manliness yesterday that said - if you can do something more than 20 times, it's just your durability that is being trained, not the muscle, so I guess my pushups soon will update and I'll have to try something else like dips or something.

6. If you can do 100 real push ups then you should go to the gym because doing 30 real push ups is tough and you need weights to keep up the progress otherwise you will end up doing 500 push ups a day. The problem is not the amount. The problem is that you don't have time for 500 push ups a day. Everday. ;)

7. I'm doing them seperated. 20 push ups 5 sets. And yes, I'm at the gym daily. At least 2h, so yeah, I've got the time :) And I'm adding weights to my bench press. Deadlift is progressing real slow, but some other things have their progress.

revitalize and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Keep going. You will be jacked and after some time you will feel weird if you skip your workout

Enulv likes this.
  9. Day 2. Done.
    I did more than 1000 jumps. I guess around 1.3k or maybe even 1.4/1.5k.
    Pushups - 140
    Squats - 100
    Cardio - hardcore level 21 minute
    Plank - 2 minutes 30 seconds.
    How I feel? Great!

Jup1t3r, eoptda and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Did day 3 some time ago, but now I've gotta stop cause I've stretched my stomach muscle too much. Will check in as soon as I'm ready again :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Alright, I gotta say this seems like an awesome idea. I'll try this!

12. Heyyy, my stomach muscle that I pulled/stretched too much is now having a rest. I hope he will be okay after some time. I'm ready to go back with different periods of training. But not yet. Just wanted to let myself and you know - I haven't given up.

13. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

keep it up, but I would suggest experimenting with different workout styles to find something you enjoy, like kettlebells and barbells, or more calisthenics moves. This needs to be a routine that you love doing, or else you will eventually stop doing it.