1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brain Fog | Super Chaotic

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Per_Aspera_Ad_Astra, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Title. i have this for quite some time, and it happens to disturb my work.

I feel like i can not concentrate on a task. And if i do some task and there is a lot to do like multiple stuffs that needs to be done, i kinda panic in myselfes, wanting to do everything superfast so that i forget stuff that i have to do, make mistakes. It is just a mess. I need to take my time.

I think this is PMO and caffeine related. My body can not handle the caffeine it makes me super stressed and i get bad sleep quality, and some other reasons like a hearth ritem problems.

So what would you fellas suggest me to do with this? i do not want to get fired because of this...

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  2. I face similar challenges. I don’t know if I have any answers you haven’t already considered. Diet, exercise, sleep hygiene, and a regular routine help. Meditation is great when done right. Train yourself to stay focused and clear your head. Try not to take your thoughts too seriously. We can get suggestions from others, but each of us has to figure out what works on our own.

3. I have extreme brain fog. It used to be worse, but it's still pretty terrible. I'm on week 8 of NoFap and I still have brain fog. I know that stress also makes you have it. Like if you constantly argue at home or at work...

Things that have helped me:
    1. Artificial sweeteners are the worse. avoid it
    2. Sleeping better
    3. Avoiding stress
    4. Working out / running
    5. Avoiding junk food.
    6. Eating better