1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bread Recipes

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by BugsBunny555, Jun 30, 2021.

1. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Modern Bread is bad as hell for you and I happen to like cooking so I want to make it at home. I know it doesn't last as long, but I don't care.

Anybody here makes their own bread? And if so with what recipes? Trying to avoid flour if possible.

>Inb4 "bread is bad for you"

As greg doucette once proclaimed "Eat more bread than you did last time!"
    So ur point is moot.

2. I use organic spelt flour. it's an 'ancient' grain. Try heirloom wheat that's organic.
    I use a bread maker the modern ones are a huge improvement over the older models and REALLY work. Maybe not as good as say stone baked but so easy .

I have a hard time believing that bread which was a stable of western diet for literally thousands of years can be bad for you, but I have an easy time believing modern strains of wheat, processed and chemically fertilized bread could be bad for you.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  3. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Can you purchase these at stores or do you have to order?

The grain I mean

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  4. Bulk online saves money but yes you can get ancient grains or spelt in health food/organic stores

GodsDaughter and BugsBunny555 like this.
  5. GodsDaughter

GodsDaughter Fapstronaut

I make a kind similar to this from scratch and add various nutritious seeds:

Also, have you heard of Ezekiel bread for sandwiches/toast?

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  6. I thought only white bread is bad. Just buy wholemeal, multigrain, sour dough, Ezekiel, etc.

7. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Theyre all heavily processed unfortunately

Especially whole wheat

As @GodsDaughter mentioned

Ezekiel is p good and I try to eat that as much as possible

But In based and schizopilled and need to make things myself

GodsDaughter likes this.
  8. Just be careful, you might develop an eating disorder.

9. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

I eat hella a lot. Just like cooking for myself, idk like using my hands