1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brief introduction...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Migzerata, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Migzerata

Migzerata New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I'm usually not great at introductions, but here goes...

I recently reached my best milestone of 14 days - and I felt brilliant; my confidence was stronger than I ever remember it being, I had a lot more energy, and my 'inner voice' was far less distracting. I recently relapsed, started again, got to day 2, relapsed again... and the negative effects of this have been overwhelmingly strong, I believe because I recently experienced the positive effects of 14 days without. I feel particularly disturbed, ashamed and depleted because of my recent actions. Its like another part of my brain insidiously tricks me into going back to habits which are very bad for me.

I'm serious about continuing forward & desperately want to get control of this, because I've identified it to be a deep rooted problem linked with MANY issues I face day-to-day, and have done for many years. I've come onto this forum because I hope that being part of this community will help keep me motivated to stay strong. I'm going to come on here often to keep this journey fresh in my mind and not stray from the path again.

Thank you for reading, and nice to meet you :emoji_muscle:

Jefe Rojo and palindromo like this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Welcome ,
    wish you good luck

One Eyed Owl and Migzerata like this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

palindromo likes this.