1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Jun 24, 2021.

Tags:

Do you find it reasonable

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Are you all in favour of britney spears

2. I loved when she shaved her hair! ROCK’ N ROLL :)
    Although I am not a fun for her music …

3. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if I like her as a person? She's gone through a lot and she's dealing with it in the best way she can
    Do I like her music? A little poppy but okay
    Or do I agree with what her dad is doing to her? He's a monster and should release her custody and give it to someone who cares for her

4. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

I don't know about her... Who is she? What she did? I don't know......

ndaty likes this.
  5. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

She was a teen pop star in the 90s and it messed with her head. She had a breakdown and is now controlled by her dad who isn't doing her right

6. Kung_fu_panda_

I understand only half of your message, explain with more detail and in a simple way . Why we are discussing about her?

7. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

8. I absolutely love her music, let her be free

9. just read about what's happening to her, really messed up

10. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

11. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Leave Britney alone

Taylor25 and GotCaught like this.
  12. Britney earned the money and is entitled to every cent! Her success was based on sex appeal. Britney provided masturbatory fodder for teenage boys and their dads! Taylor Swift, despite propaganda to the contrary does the same.

Taylor Swift is calculating and flinty however. Britney never had these two attributes. She was abused and manipulated by people who should have protected her. Namely her own family.

I hope she regains control of her life and finances. She must also sever all ties to her family and hangers on. I wish her well!

The Passenger, GotCaught and toziko like this.
  13. I'm a humongous TSwift stan. I feel like it is the right time to reinforce that

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Did somebody say s̴͎̏͝c̸̬̿̉ḧ̴̛̖́í̵̛͔z̴̢͚̓ő̷̢͚ ̶͍̟̚?

[​IMG]

15. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Most people despite not don't know about her private life show empathy and compassion for her circumstances. But if you geniunely believe that Britney Spears is "schizo" you're very misinformed. She's a victim of lifelong abuse which caused her to develop bipolar disorder, because if you've read about bipolar one of the main causes is trauma. Her breakdown in 2007 happened because she couldn't take the abuse and invasive media anymore so she rebelled by shaving her head. She was and still is under coercive control so that was the only way she could rebel. She has every right to stand up for herself and I hope she finds freedom.

CarP, Sean Edie and Dexter Moran like this.
  16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Nobody is saying Britney is schizo, it's just a meme.

17. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

I know. My post is aimed that people that think she is.

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Fair enough, I thought for a moment you were addressing me without directly replying, people do that sometimes.

19. Kung_fu_panda_

Who is the real father of britney spears?

20. ndaty likes this.