1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Broke college cuts history, religion , and leadership departments

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by neverpolitcallycorrect, Aug 31, 2020.

1. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

I was reading a newspaper yesterday and see a college that is down on its luck is cutting the history , religous and leadership departments. Wow! as if you need to make people any dumber. History in paticular is needed badly these days nobody reads history so the old saying goes those who dont read history or doomed to repeat it . Oh and that college is still keeping there bass fishing team, and rowing team lol and made 5 million dollar purchase for the new rugby team building lol . Just when i thought these colleges couldnt stoop to a new low they pull this one oh my. I guess we dont need history or leadership courses in college the world is fine without it LMAO

Deleted Account and bdn94 like this.
  2. It's just 1 college. It's not the end of the world. All the 3 departments you listed here need minimal professionals for further education to continue. You only need 1 history professor to teach the next generation in a city; 1 leader to lead the masses and 1 student with a religion-major to teach those after him. These aren't jobs which need to produce many professionals to continue their legacy.

FellatiousD likes this.
  3. Yeah from an economic perspective I see no problem with their decision. You don't have to be outraged over everything. Not everything is a left-wing conspiracy.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  4. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Good, people should only be paying for STEM degrees