1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brother...How's your life story so far ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, May 26, 2021.

1. I'm starting to believe that in some stories:

God truly exist and in some stories he doesn't exist.... - (This is the reason we have War due to Religions - It's a different point of view, that's all )

Luck do exist and aome stories it doesn't.

I believe every story different.

And Every story has it's own rules of Happiness and Success.

helloguyz likes this.
  2. This is the reason why we should:

Never ever ever compare our lives to anyone's, his story is totaly different than yours! Comparing will only hurt you.

It's the way it is, when was the last time you ever compared your story with the ones who spent their lives from a hospital to another ? Cancer Patients and Testicals Patients ( May God be with all of them ).

pancakebaker99 likes this.
  3. pancakebaker99

pancakebaker99 Fapstronaut

I was very stressed wondering how I got to the place I am now and I started to reflect on my life. Because of that, I wrote a very long post on Reddit titled my life story starting from earliest memories all the way to now.

Here is a link if you to read it. Warning it is long and I wasn't really that good of a person all the time. it. https://www.reddit.com/r/Christiani...stimony_life_story_lessons_i_learned_warning/

4. I'm interested in more stories, let's share guys!

5. To start with I don't rate it in these terms anymore, The other day I was listening to the radio and they said you can text to vote whether you liked a song or not. I'm just like why? Some people have a certain kind of taste in music some have others, and there's no accounting for taste - although they probably want to do some kind of accounting to figure out how to make money is the bottom line.

Question: What if you were having a pretty good story, but the rest of the world doesn't think so because of what they think life is about is different from you? Would you care? How would you communicate about this to other people?

Mr.Tony and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  6. The story of every life is different - And sometimes or should i say many times, The Story it self is what determines your success!

I don't if it was on purpose ofr if it was just mere luck and concidence, starting in such stories.

By the way, some lead straight to Prison and Some Lead Straight to Succes!

The Hero of the Story (YOU) - Abilities are also determined by his story.

7. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Overhall good i cant complain much, i have alot , sure there are some bad stuff but overhall i feel im blessed , God is the best

8. Mine goes like this. Thinking to become the best and then just thinking... no serious effort and in the last moments if any...then settle for something less...then feel complexity from people who have achieved those goals and feel dumb and worthless and feel heavy chested realising I can never reach there...and repeat this at every point in my life.

Had it not been for the sake of sanity, I would have ended my life long ago.

9. Feels like crying writing this.
    At least getting a bit emotional makes my chest lighter.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. Don't hold up too much, Always share whatever you feel with us, we are your brothers! Keep your heads up! Best of Luck to you my brother!

Munchausen likes this.