Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by pooh-bah, Jan 11, 2018.

1. DescentToHeaven

DescentToHeaven Fapstronaut

Welcome Jake and adx, you made the right choice. :)
    Stay strong

pooh-bah likes this.
  2. Joona K

Joona K Fapstronaut

Am happy. It is 2 full weeks.

Keep going bros!

pooh-bah likes this.
  3. pooh-bah

pooh-bah Fapstronaut

Wow welcome everybody! @Jake74 @Sami.challenge.winner @adxlr good luck this weekend. the first 3 days tend to be the toughest for me personally.

glad to hear this thread has motivated you guys to join us. feel free to us this thread however you see fit. sharing both the struggles and victories.

And a big congrats to @Joona K for reaching 14 days!! anything you experienced that you were not expecting? And nice job on surving this past Thursday. i know you mentioned it can be tough.

And and even bigger congrats to @DescentToHeaven for staying strong despite his temptation at the university. stay strong brother. appreciate you being so honest about your situation. I have experienced that same situation before. it is not easy. please check back with us when you're feeling any urges.

Personally i have been experiencing peace and more self confidence. im not perfect though Urges have been knocking at my door daily. im trying to remind myself to knock out "1 more day"

i've been limiting my time alone and have been avoiding any locked doors. it feels akward at first but its worth the prize of surving another day.

4. pooh-bah

pooh-bah Fapstronaut

Hey everbody @Jake74 @Sami.challenge.winner @adxlr @Joona K @DescentToHeaven

just reminding everbody how much work they put in to get this far already. the journey is just beginng. together we'll make it. im writing this because this morning i almost fell in to temptation so to distract my mind i came here to thank everybody for their support to remind myself that i am not alone!

keep it up everbody

Joona K likes this.
  5. It is good to read this. You all help me without knowing.

pooh-bah and Joona K like this.
  6. DescentToHeaven

@pooh-bah thanks for the encouraging words, I am actually doing quite okay, no real urges. Tomorrow I won't relapse either and weekdays are way easier. Also I got a job next to my study. :)
    Stay strong brothers

pooh-bah likes this.
  7. Sami.challenge.winner

Sami.challenge.winner Fapstronaut

Hey guys ... thanks @pooh-bah and every other ones here ... I think this can perfectly help us ... till now I was good enough to pass 2 days and I'm continuously motivating myself to hit the 7 days challenge and go further and further ... I wish all of you good luck and best performance toward freedom from this shitty pmo thing.

pooh-bah likes this.
  8. DescentToHeaven

I am very disappointed in myself, just a couple of hours after I said I wouldn't relapse this weekend I relapsed. I didn't even have urges, I smh justified it to myself. It was absolutely not worth it. Stay strong. I am gonna get back on a streak and keep going though.

9. Joona K

Joona K Fapstronaut

@pooh-bah

Nothing new really during 14 days. I have just found lot of support here and needed experiences of others. Journaling regularly has been great help.

pooh-bah likes this.
  10. Pop-man-na

Pop-man-na Fapstronaut

11. pooh-bah

pooh-bah Fapstronaut

thanks @Joona K i'll have to start journaling soon. also big welcome to @Pop-man-na

@Sami.challenge.winner glad to hear you're aiming towards a goal! 7 days are right around the corner. and yes good luck to everbody here, and everybody reading this. together we can help each other. stay strong @Sami.challenge.winner

Also to @DescentToHeaven i appreciate you're honesty. you could have easily kept your orginal tracker and hid the fact that you relapse. it takes courage to share when we fail. thank for stepping up and sharing. your courage helps me. unfortunely whats done is done. i once heard

"weather a tree falls north or south it stays where it falls. no point in worry about it the direction it fell"

and it sounds like you're embracing the mindset of moving on. i congratulate you. keep focused on on your goal. earlier this year i wanted to strive for 70 days and i failed the 4 day lol. but that pain of failing on my 4th day has motivated me to stay focused. and before i forget good luck with your new job!!

also to everybody else i found these reddit post i thought they might help. they helped me

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2h56ph/series_what_to_expect_from_day_1_to_day_14/

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2kmq7y/60_day_report_a_weekly_guide_on_how_to_succeed/

as for myself. i cannot explain how much this thread has helped. thanks to everyone. truly you help me more then you know. i started to limit the time i'll use my phone. for example 7pm or 8pm is the cutoff after that no more phone. depending on my schedule

p.s. here is a cool photo thst has helped me. i'm currently a piccolo haha

Attached Files:

Joona K and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Sami.challenge.winner

I'm still strong about this guys and I'm just sayin this cuz I think we need to know others are perfectly serious about this and strong enough to continue, I personally hate relapse reports and stories cuz I think they are useless at some points, this is just my personal opinion and I know that it may be not good but I do like positive and success stories to inspire myself more and more so that's it. Let's do it.
    By the way, some features around here seem to be complicated and hidden kinda so could you plz say how's the journaling thing works and in what points it can help?? @Joona K
    Thanks for your comments and supports boody @pooh-bah

pooh-bah likes this.
  13. Joona K

Joona K Fapstronaut

You just need to start thread in the your age section on forum. Then you continue writing your journal regulary on that same thread what you started.

pooh-bah and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Joona K

Joona K Fapstronaut

That was great! I do not really read relapse reports either.... Or very rarely. Lately am been regulary reading only success stories, even when some of them are not exactly such.

pooh-bah likes this.
  15. Sami.challenge.winner

Thanks buddy ... Yeah I exactly believe so ... For me personally relapse stories just make me unfocused and trick me toward back not go on and that's bother me a lot even when I read a relapse story by mistake or a success story which have relapse parts , I believe that I can easily do it if people don't mention it's ok if you relapse and you can continue again, it is ridiculous to me ... I believe it's a task or kind of addiction which I have to finish it

pooh-bah and Joona K like this.
  16. pooh-bah

pooh-bah Fapstronaut

Just stopping to wish everybody a strong weekend, hope everybody gets to have an awesome time while keeping them selves busy. Its so inspiring to scroll through this post and see everbody encouraging one another.

stay strong everbody

Joona K likes this.
  17. mrMyer10

mrMyer10 Fapstronaut

Join me in. I'm on Day 6.

pooh-bah likes this.
  18. pooh-bah

pooh-bah Fapstronaut

19. mrMyer10

mrMyer10 Fapstronaut

Thanks @pooh-bah .
    Its day 9 now. I made it without fap.

Joona K likes this.
  20. Joona K

Joona K Fapstronaut

Been really bad and good days. I've been reading quite much journals and planning my every day.

Also I got a REALLY good AP. We are becoming more like friends than only some helpers. Day in, day out we have been fighting together, it's been great experience.

pooh-bah likes this.