1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

brutal triggers

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Phoenix234, May 18, 2018.

1. Phoenix234

Phoenix234 Fapstronaut

TRGGER WARNING
    I was in town. I had two triggers. It’s too much. The one was a super hot 20 year old. She had a thin white skirt and you could see the super small red thong through it. Basically nothing in the back and tiny in the front. Wow!
    While I learned to behave cool in general . I could not get my eyes off her..decent of course. Then I found it hot that pretty much each guy around her got hooked from her. This just cuts straight through all what I learned and built up and goes straight to the drive.
    Then struggling to maintain control and getting into safe waters when new triggers hit. So now I am here trying to control. I have such a urge and want to m so badly.

Soberhopeful likes this.
  2. To be honest I'm waiting for the world where I can wear transparent pants with a thong and not be considered gay. It sounds like fun. Maybe would work in California, hmm, but here in my home country I probably would just get myself beaten-up.

3. But why would you purposely want people to see through your trousers and the undergarmets you're wearing?

LEPAGE likes this.
  4. Same reason why women do it; to show off, maybe turn some heads - attention. My figure does look pretty damn great. I look like a Greek god. I can't walk outside my house without carrying fire extinguisher in my backpack because I might spontaneously combust.

5. Soberhopeful

Soberhopeful Fapstronaut

Triggers are my brain's way to say "need more dopamine!"
    Keep sharing those triggers, but try not to be too explicit or you can trigger someone inadvertently, even if you mention trigger warning.

Phoenix234 likes this.
  6. Okay, you can dress however you like but I should hope that most women are trying to get away from that stuff. While dressing 'sexyish' can be fine I draw the line at seeing people purposely sexualise themselves, I can't imagine a child or parent seeing that.

If you're loking for attention I'm sure you can find a better more dignified way.