Buddhist Accountability Thread Group B

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Paranimmita, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

On to Day 36

2. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Day 38

In the last couple of days I've been feeling some of the benefits of this period of abstinence. The urges are coming up a little less frequently, and the feelings of needing to follow with my eyes any attractive women I come across are not as compelling. So it's felt good, like I'm making some progress here. But on the other hand I'm also aware of how easy it would be to relapse. It would only take a few moments of letting my guard down and not paying attention to give into PM. I need to be especially alert and mindful now.

3. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Day 39

After 10 days posting here, I'm finding that it would be helpful for me to have more interaction with people on this site so will be switching back to doing the challenges tomorrow.

If anyone is reading this, I wish you a good day today and success on your journey. I think the main thing I've learned on mine so far is just to keep at it. While a relapse might feel like you're back to the start or worse, if you keep working on it it's really just a stumble on a journey that's still moving forward day by day. For me, this is the third time I've got to this many days of abstinence and I feel like I'm further ahead now, cleaner in my heart and mind, than I was the previous two times.