Buddhist, Age 49, location: USA, 7-Day Challenge: Seeking Male AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Dec 12, 2019.

1. :emoji_older_man: Hopefully the title of this thread says it all, except for this: I would prefer to find a like-minded individual who has enough time to work with me daily, but I'm somewhat flexible - it just depends on whether we "hit if off!" Thanks for your consideration!

[​IMG]

:emoji_hand_splayed: (this one hand is not faping!)

P.S. I actually have four days now - I've been having trouble figuring out the proper way to use the day counter! :confused:

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I don't know how much time you need and mine is limited but first I am familiar with the Dharma and am similar in age, I've posted in that forum. Second I don't do accountability partnership, but I will do awareness partnership - the only accountability comes from yourself as you are the only one always with your self. See what you think so far.

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Oh also are you willing to do a program? Lots of people rely on social accountability without any systematic approach and in my understanding that is not all that Buddhist.