Buddhist Recovery Boat

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Dr. King Schultz, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Dr. King Schultz

Dr. King Schultz Fapstronaut

Lifeboat AP team wanted ASAP.

I'm a Mahayana Buddhist fella.

PM if interested. You don't have to be Buddhist just interested in the teachings. Or if you are Buddhist that's all the better.

Vegan or Vegetarian would be highly wanted to. This boat is shipping out soon so if you're interested let's figure it out.

Have a private forum to use. Can figure out ways of keeping in touch on or off the forum but I rather bring the boat, what the hell am I saying just PM if interested.

Mark Swain likes this.
  2. Dr. King Schultz

Wha me eat? Lots of good stuff. I'm a vegan too I should add. Vegetarian Buddhist dream team reboot boat. IF you wanna join PM in the next 3 days before it ships out of port.

Mark Swain likes this.
  3. Dr. King Schultz

[​IMG]
    Not joking about the boat shipping out. Nor about transitioning elsewhere but of course you should stay and utilize the tools here. As the captain of the boat I have no choice but to leave port in 3 days.

Mark Swain likes this.
  4. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Do you meditate or taken part in any buddhist meditation retreats?

Mark Swain and Tim G like this.
  5. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya Fapstronaut

I'm in a kayak buckin' down river. Whitewater mayhem awaits and this site isn't a resource to prevent disaster in this river.

This resource here on the other hand will prevent someone like me from drowning or getting smashed to pieces.

With that being said, I am quitting this site and leaving anyone who feels drawn to follow this link best wishes, may all find true and lasting freedom:

www.abhayagiri.org/new/talks/types/2-dhamma-talks

I'd post more resources but if you search Buddhist related terms on this site there is a ton.

May you not drown.

Peace out.

Mark Swain likes this.
  6. Mark Swain

Mark Swain Fapstronaut

7. mate.o.presida

mate.o.presida New Fapstronaut

I consider myself to be zen-buddhist, and need an ap as well :)

8. Do you believe in traditional Chinese medicine? I am Buddhist I suppose, since everything "is"

9. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

I am quite secular and skeptic and I understand that there is no evidence that Traditional Chinese Medicine works. If it did, it would become part of medicine. As opposed to Buddhist meditation practices etc, where there is evidence backed by psychology that it can make people happier.