1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Build SEVERAL passions

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 19, 2022.

1. This is a bit of a random thread with random thoughts but I realized something very important for me and I think for most people. You have passions in life. At least you have to have passions I believe ; sports, science, reading, writing, cooking, travelling, watches, photography, music, video games, painting etc. You should have as many as you can feed. They are generally healthy and help you keep focusing and become more at peace and, this is where it's interesting, helps you with addictions.
    If you have, say, three passions you should try to always engage daily or weekly in all of them. Focusing and becoming overwhelmed by only one passion can be dangerous because you can suddenly feel bored and lost and let a dopamine rush drive you to relapse. Building a routine and doing several hobbies each day is, to me, extremely healthy.
    Cheers

DeterminedRebooter likes this.