Burning pain after first week of retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Frisky Biscuit, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Frisky Biscuit

Frisky Biscuit Fapstronaut

Just had my first relapse after my first week of abstaining from PMO. Felt normal and pleasurable. Shortly afterwards everything down there slowly started to burn. Tried to urinate to flush it out which felt good but right after it felt as if I didn’t void completely and I began feeling like alchohol was dousing my insides, from my urinary tract all the way through my perineum to my anus as well as my testicles. This hell lasted for about half an hour before it started to calm down. Anyone ever experienced anything like this after ejaculating for the first time in a while?

I am worried as this isn’t the first time this has happened to me, just the first time in a while. Been to a few different urologists in the past (seems about a yearly occurrence, particularly whenever I don’t ejaculate regularly) and they have never been able to find any bacterial or viral cause. No STD’s either I’ve been checked multiple times and I’ve been with the same partner for over a year, and we haven’t even had sex in weeks because she has been on a trip so it couldn’t be that. What else could this possibly be?

I don’t want to pay to see another urologist just for them to say all the tests came back negative again. Thanks for any advice you guys can offer.

2. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Here’s the brutal truth. Ejaculation was created to reproduce with a woman. That’s it. You really shouldn’t and aren’t suppose to be ejaculating at all but today’s society has brain washed us into thinking it’s normal to ejaculate whenever and with whoever. Even 50 years ago all over the world even in the west people didn’t have casual sex. I suggest you read a book called bliss of the celibate. Do you really want to know why men are beta and women are taking the places of men? ITS BECAUSE MEN KEEP EJACULATING! When we ejaculate we have the same symptoms of a girl on a period and men are always on their period. All the great men have always practiced semen retention.

3. Frisky Biscuit

Frisky Biscuit Fapstronaut

Thanks! Actually been looking for books on celibacy and sexual transmutation, so I’ll definitely check it out.

Boanerges777 likes this.
  4. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

It’s free and It’s the kind of book you can skip all over the place and check it all out and then read it in full

Frisky Biscuit likes this.