1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Business & Covid 19

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PeterGH, Sep 25, 2020.

1. PeterGH

PeterGH New Fapstronaut

Do you have your own business? How do you develop it during COVID 19?

2. klaris

klaris Fapstronaut

During fast-paced crises like the COVID-19 outbreak, the company's commitment to continuous development is more important than ever. After all, there are no right answers, and any plan of yours is likely to quickly become outdated. But you can act gradually, learn from your mistakes and look for new effective solutions. We will learn a lot only in the future - but we need to act today. By the way, if you need to develop innovative solutions to improve your business at this time, then contact the Techstack outstaffing company https://tech-stack.io/ . It is a full cycle software development company. Make a decision, see if it works, and determine the next step - this is the most effective short-term strategy.

3. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

In my case, I could say competition has increased because of it, But I am not in one of the directly affected sectors. So it didn't change my course of action.
    If you want ideas, I think you need to be more specific. For example someone who has a hotel will need to act differently from someone who has a construction company from someone who is in IT.

Generally speaking, I would act as a lot of the new so called "normal" is here to stay, a lot of what is happening is related to bigger agendas, like Agenda 2030 of so called sustainable development. Even if rolled back a bit, things will not go back to pre covid levels. Pandemic scares are here to stay, they are now used as a control mechanism the same way false flag terrorism was used.
    Traveling will be a lot less convenient, less tourism, more online of everything, more instability, less jobs to go round. One needs to be careful before investing funds in this atmosphere.