1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Call her Daddy

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by D-Mystifier, Dec 9, 2020.

1. D-Mystifier

D-Mystifier Fapstronaut

So, about a month removed from having watched P. However, as of late I have been triggering myself by listening to Call her Daddy. Fuck the things I would do to get a date with Alex Cooper. Ultimately this show disgusts me due to it's vulgar nature, and due to the heavy promotion of what I take as perverse sexuality. Moreover, I believe (and she does as well) that she is "unwell". This could be construed as showing vulnerability, but she takes it to a level that almost mocks it. You feel!? Yet, listening to what she is saying often turns me the fuck on!

Shakes head.

Anyone else listen to this podcast!? If yes, what is your relationship with it?

2. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

1) Don't intentionally trigger yourself
    2) a good portion of what she says is probably not true and is meant to shock to keep listeners
    3) it's meant to turn you on - from the name to thumbnail images, etc - it's geared toward getting male 18-25 listeners for advertisers.

3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Who is Alex Cooper? Whoand why are they calling her daddy? Is it a women or a man?

Icouldprobablyhelp likes this.