1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out the Maverick Tribe!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Th3Fl@5h!, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Th3Fl@5h!

Th3Fl@5h! Fapstronaut

What's up guys!

I tried creating a group before but the guys ended up falling off and that's very discouraging not just to me but to the other guys as well.

So if you feel like you can't be held accountable by the group or contribute your part, commitment and total dedication then this post isn't for you.

I'm back on here ready to kick PMO in the ass once and for all.

For the past couple of months I have been working on personal development and growth. I can honestly say I am much mentally fit than I was years ago.

But PMO is definitely a hindrance and gets in the way of many things. It's not something I do daily but it is regular and does affect me negatively so I just want out completely, FOREVER.

I do acknowledge that I can't do this alone so I am asking for help from a few mavericks. I am talking to the guys that are serious and willing to do anything to get shit done and reach their goal.

I'm looking for men that are on the same path of personal growth in every angle of life such as career, business, habits, relationships, etc.

Men who aren't afraid to check in DAILY, and even go on video chats to build the relationship among this group as well as trust.

Men who are willing to take MASSIVE action to get back IN CONTROL of their mind, will and emotions.

As you can see I'm not just looking for anyone and I am not being picky. So if you feel like this may be too intense or "too much" for you... I am sure there are other groups and men who are willing to go a little softer.

As for me and my tribe, I want us to come out of our challenges looking like fucking men. If you're looking for change and need accountability... I'm here for you my dudes. Message me and let's get this ball rolling.

Will you accept the challenge? Let's go!
    It's either "one day" or DAY ONE!