1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can cellphone withdrawal cause inbalances in the biological clock

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MotivationWarrior, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Hello everyone. I hope you are all safe during these times. So due to online lessons, everyday I suffer from cellphone sickness (headaches, red eyes, pain in the eyes, tears from the eyes when I finally fall asleep). I decided for the weekend to stop using my cellphone. Due to all these symptoms and the dark circles and puffy eyes forming (I am only 16). My headache had finally relieved, I was more calm emotionally and my eyes had relaxed. Tears wouldnt come out of my eyes while I was sleeeping but I was so calm that basically I didn't want to sleep at all. It took me like 2 hours to sleep and when I woke up my eyes would hurt like I was woken up by violence. But overall I was calmer. So my question is, can cellphone fasting cause imbalances in the biological clock like it tries to adapt from the cut of artificial light and cause sleep problems?

2. maybe it's that your body is used to the blue light that keeps you awake for longer, I think it'll get better

3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Bruh it's not the cell phone fasting that's causing the problem and disturbance, it's you being on your phone all the time to the point of literal physical exhaustion. Your body has adapted to this exhaustion which is anything but natural. I'd keep doing these fasts if I were you, you'd probably have a much more comfortable life.

CarP likes this.