1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

can i be successful being 5’5 as a male with job related and with women ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Oct 22, 2019.

1. It all depends on your personality and how you present yourself. If one is a jerk, slob, lazy, fill in the blank with any other negative trait, then one likely will struggle will attracting women and career success...whether he is 5'5 or 6'8. Just be confident and present your best self.

Not all women care about height. Some do and you likely wouldn't be happy with them in the long term.

2. &&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&& Fapstronaut

You knew the answer is yes and yet came here to confirm it, right? Yes- from a guy shorter than you... cheers

3. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

100%

Most women are shorties.

4. If you put work in and find a good career fit then the job should be no problem.

Being short puts you at a disadvanate with women. You can still be successful with women but you need to be extra confident and have game to mitigate your shortcoming. If you're posting this, I'm assuming you're not great with women right now. The more practice and experience you have socializing and connecting with people the better and more smoother you will be so clearly this applies to women. Learn about female psychology, read PUA material but most importantly practice meeting and interacting with women. The more comfortable you are at socializing, meeting and interacting with women, the easier it will be to attract a woman when you find one you like.

Get_It likes this.
  5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yes....I do think you will be successful
    Best of luck