1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I get a RIP in the chat for SickSicko

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Slimjimjones, May 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

So this marvelous man recently got banned and it all seemingly started with the mods and some snowflake bullshit they are trying to push. I know some of you have had issues with the mods as well, especially when it comes to the use of satire and not even offending anyone. I just want to say rip SickSicko, and I said that if they ban them they should ban be as well and I'm a man of my words...

Shout out to @CarP and @Uncle_Iroh, a swell bunch of chaps but my time here has passed. Godspeed and

Cheers!

[Mod Note: SickSicko is not banned, nor were they previously banned then unbanned. The statements in this OP are inaccurate.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2021
  2. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Never really got to talk to him other than following some of the same threads. Seemed based. Rip bozo

GhostRider@11 and brassknucks like this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

DE234EA7-3E87-4112-B2E2-8241CA972723.gif

4. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Lmao.

Sickosicko sounds familiar, what was his image?

Freedom_from_PMO and brassknucks like this.
  5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

3C8AB449-8D21-4DCF-B332-B2B7E67887B8.png
    This Based thread deserves a WOO!

6. Also, F for me for not being mentioned up there. Apparently Heman is being hated is actually a thing. I'm down with y'all ngl but I lowkey don't want to get banned now kek.

7. One more thing, I have a question for you all but I can't say it until everyone in this thread says what is it as they're replying to me or idek what happens

8. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Seriously, why are mods so op.

He was a great personality, who was always true to his words, no matter how much opposition he faced, he always spoke from his heart. I hope they haven't banned him forever.

And even if he had been banned forever, I hope he returns back with a brand new account!

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    Nathan Harris and brassknucks like this.
  9. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

What is it?

Humble Warrior likes this.
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I checked his profile and it doesnt say he is banned or suspended to me. Maybe this is another fatboy situation where he was banned and then unbanned really quickly or something idk.

11. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

@SickSicko was banned? I didn't know that. We had some private conversations. He is a nice kid, has a good heart.

But I think satire, irony have a place and a time. Also debating so wholeheartedly political or religious ideas it's not something to do with such a passion as sometimes @SickSicko does on some of these topics in this page.

The main spirit of this page is helping others to overcome PMO and sexual problems, not trying to be sarcastic or debate so fervently on these other topics, it's on the logo of NoFap page this is not a political or religious page. We do it once in a while but don't be extreme about it like Mr Lee I haven't see him in a while talking about nazis and his idol being someone who said the holocaust was a lie.

I don't know who banned him or if he is actually banned but he told me he has been warned several times about getting banned.

The main spirit of this page is overcoming sexual problems, not satire, making fun of others or debating religion or politics.

I consider @HE^MAN a fair man a good mod, I doubt if @SickSicko was actually banned by him it was because of an unfair decision.

We don't know the context of what happened.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    The Passenger and toziko like this.
  12. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

That's what I notice too it doesn't seem he is banned. His profile looks normal to me.

13. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Got some chats with sicksicko, a good guy, but really kiddish, but it's normal for a young lad.

14. UnfairPhysics

UnfairPhysics Fapstronaut

15. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Doesn’t matter what his profile says guys. If he doesn’t post here anymore they nuked him.

16. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

F. Now I'm curious about the reason and if it was justified.

17. I'm actually bi, but I'll take it

Anti-Hero likes this.
  18. I checked. He isn't banned.

19. In fact, there's no restriction on his account. He was active less than 24h ago. So this whole thread confuses me a lot.

20. @Annedo What confuses me is why I don't see any F's coming from a natural born memer such as yourself. sigh disappointing smh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.