1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I get Different Results?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Livinlife8089, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Livinlife8089

Livinlife8089 Fapstronaut

Just a general question but, if I don't like the way I am acting on nofap (because I have been acting pretty mean to people) would relapsing be the way to go? or should I make the effort to change. because I have liked the direction I am going but there have been ups and downs, such as the way I act towards people. and I would really like to be funnier to people but I haven't seen the reactions I've wanted. So what do you guys think?

2. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

It's just the withdrawals man, some days things will be going good but you'll feel pissed off. Other days nothing great happens but you're calm and collected, even inspiring others.

Of course a relapse would make you feel better - for that small amount of time. And then you would feel worse.

Unfortunately we have to feel pretty shit and sometimes come across as 'moody' while going through withdrawals. But that's the price we must pay for freedom from this addiction.

3. There is never a logical reason to relapse. It's your addiction trying to justify it. Remember this and you will go far.