1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I go on tinder during nofap reboot? help pls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Chazz1111, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Hey just wondering if i can go on tinder or not. I’m on day 31 and starting to feel yanno the odd tingle when thinking about people and just wondered if tinder would cause my reboot harm as i wanna find ordinary people fit again because I felt nothing for even the fittest before this whole experience

Baso don’t wanna ruin any progress in seeeing loads of people in one go idk how to phrase it HELP PLS

NF SINCE BIRTH and Cucurbito like this.
  2. ImDanny

ImDanny Fapstronaut

Some pics may really turn You on, so it will be harder to abstain from MO, but who knows, maybe You will meet someone who could help You rewire. I think it's double edged sword, You can try it in my opinion, but beware of temptations and if You find them too hard to resist then delete it. If You relapse, don't worry tho, it's a process, learn from it and then don't come back to tinder or apps like that

Love You, we can all make it men, I'm on the journey as well, we all are

Cucurbito likes this.
  3. As my brother said above you can try it but beware of temptations, imo Tinder mostly involved casual sex elaborate mind guys who know how to seduce people.

Cucurbito likes this.
  4. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Very true both of you, so nice of u tho so thanks I just got a semi chatting to someone so I Genuinly feel like my brain is doing it’s thing Ly

mr.mistakeful, Cucurbito and ImDanny like this.
  5. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

I used Tinder during this summer. And based on my experience, I can tell that it's a bad idea. Some profiles on Tinder are definitely triggers. In my case I neither found a girlfriend nor reached a solid streak. But that's just my opinion.

ImDanny and mr.mistakeful like this.
  6. Dont do it. I was on 55 days. Installed Tinder. Relapsed 2 days later.

lolman123, ImDanny and Chazz1111 like this.
  7. I can relate with others experience as last year I was on hard mode but relapsed afte controlling myself for approx 4 month due to it as it acted as trigger.