1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CAN I have morning Wood but still be on a flatline

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

Is it possible to be on a flatline aswell as having morning wood, I wake up with a rock hard erection but don’t feel like masterbating. I haven’t felt horny for 2 weeks. I’m on day 30 of no pmo

2. I've found myself in this exact position on more than one occasion. So I would say yes.

Shadow shadow likes this.
  3. Yes. The morning wood stops you from peeing while you are asleep. It usually goes away shortly after you wake up. It has nothing to do with horniness.

Shadow shadow likes this.
  4. SCANBE

SCANBE Fapstronaut

Back when I was in school (college) I was told it's normal to have your blood flow more to your penis to help lower blood pressure, help you sleep better. Haven't hear about the thing that keeps you from peeing but that could be legit too.

Meditation Monk likes this.
  5. I used to have zero morning wood. And then when I was on my long streak and got it back. When i'm doing really good my M>W comes back extremely hard.

6. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

i could find that quite interesting, hehe.