1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

can I kick it (yes you can)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by fappucino, Oct 23, 2013.

1. fappucino

fappucino Fapstronaut

I'm in the end of my thirties, have been doing the P thing on and off (but more on than off I guess) several times per week to multiple times per day for almost half my life. The amount of wasted time is one bad thing, but the most important thing is my significant other is really hurt by this. I have tried quitting countless times, but never with the Nofap community (or any other). Want to prove to myself I can do without and be an honest & decent guy, especially to the misses. But I expect to need you guys to keep motivated!

I have made it a couple of weeks previously, so now going for the 90 days, hopefully extending indefinately. Will be celebrating 1 week and 1 month as well.

Main aim is to kick P, but to do so I and not get carried away in the moment I also plan to refrain from M/O in 'solo mode'. Therefore the double counter in my sig.

2. tenthyoung

tenthyoung Fapstronaut

Welcome to the movement man! I respect that you're doing this for your girlfriend, it'll mean a lot to her. We're rooting for you, man!

3. Erling

Erling Fapstronaut

As a fellow noob, I welcome you as well! You got all my support in reaching your goal!