1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

can nofap cure ED?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by omskool, Apr 12, 2019.

1. omskool

omskool New Fapstronaut

I know mine definitely is psychological but it’s getting difficult for me to have sex now as soon as I am about to do Intercourse I looked my boner and the weird part is that I have had sex a couple of times before this problem has started to arise and I am super stressed about it and don’t know how to go about it this is really shocking to me as earlier prior this problem I was having sex pretty much successfully and now I haven’t fapped since almost 24 days but do you think is it gonna help? How can I get rid of that psychological barrier as the moment I am about to have sex I get this thought that last time I wasn’t able to do it and will I be hard enough prior to this issue I never got such fucking silly thoughts that am u ghonnabe HARD enough and shit but now I am getting such thoughts so please HELP ME!!!!

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  2. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Welcome, and yes it can! Also, try meditating, it'll help:emoji_grin:

omskool likes this.
  3. omskool

omskool New Fapstronaut

Tysm I have started going for a run everyday I am only 24 and was living a sedentary life but suddenly started going through this issue so thought of being active.
    Do you think I will have to take pills?
    As that’s the worse thing I could do to myself
    So what do you think?