1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can only have Sex with emotional feelings?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by VIXU, Mar 31, 2022.

Tags:
  1. VIXU

VIXU Fapstronaut

Im writing this post, because im trying to find some clarity.

If I meet up with my open relationship partner, I need some time to get in the mood. I cant have sex directly and to be honest thats annoying me.

I tried having sex with another girl, but my little thing wouldnt get up. I havent really found something about that matter on the internet.

What opinion do you guys have?
    What can I do?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    WilliamJ.F. and wood_slab like this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why are you trying to have sex with someone other than "my girl"?

JoeinUSA and wood_slab like this.
  3. VIXU

VIXU Fapstronaut

We have an open relationship its easier to explain it like that. But yeah I guess I could have chosen different words

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

OK.

There is a group of people referred to as demisexual. Demisexual people only feel sexually attracted to someone when they have an emotional bond with the person. The prefix “demi” means half — which can refer to being halfway between sexual and asexual.

5. I think having sex with only emotional feelings is actually a very good thing. There are many times when I waste time with women who are not interested in me. If I traded my attraction for bodies with an attraction for feelings, then I'd probably not be struggling so much with sexual issues. I feel like I live in a society where I'm expected to like a woman for her looks rather than for her feelings towards me. But then again, some people are good at faking their emotions.

6. fumaruu

fumaruu Fapstronaut

You are not supposed to have sex with every girl. So there's nothing wrong with you. That's a very good thing actually

JoeinUSA likes this.