1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can the unborn be under the wrath of God?

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. Wow what a crazy statement!!! Technically according to the bible we ALL are afflicted with original sin from Adam and Eve. Is there a Baby Heaven for all babes or the unborn who have never sined? Are we ever not guilty of sin?

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. Certainly not. Even a young infant has no accountability for their own sin. They do not even grasp the concept of it.

I think the death of King David's first born of Bathsheba can attest to that. Now contrast that to Absolam's death.

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Psalm 51:5 is often used to defend the idea that humans are sinners before they are born.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me (Psalm 51:5)

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. we are born into sin because of the fall of Adam.

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. So what does that have to do with their final destination?

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  6. if we are guilty of sin from conception then we are under God's wrath from conception and in need of a savior from the time of conception. But how can one accept Jesus as savior before being born?

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  7. Thank you brother for taking an interest in talking to me about this BTW

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  8. It can't be more obvious to me. David's child died and he's not mourning anymore. He will go meet him with the Lord in heaven.

2 Samuel 12:23 (ESV): But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.”

Compare that to his reaction of Absolam's death. David knew that son's fate was hell.

2 Samuel 18:33 (ESV): And as he went, he said, “O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom! Would I had died instead of you, O Absalom, my son, my son!”

One Eyed Owl likes this.