Cannot sent message due to auto-classification as spam

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by dbk, Jul 1, 2020.

1. dbk

dbk Fapstronaut

I'm new here. I've been a passive reader for quite some time but I finally made an account due to a thread that I can relate to a lot. There are tons of similarities between what the author reports and my own story. I decided to reach out and ask the author for advice on two personal questions, however, to my disappointment, the system doesn't let me message them since my message is "spam-like".

My message is definitely not spam but it's a personal message refering to a thread in the forum and describing my own challenge. I can imagine what could be causing this: the fellow fapstronaut was talking about findom and I am refering to this, so there are words like "money" in my message which maybe cause it to be classified as spam. Anyhow, it's not spam, and since it's related to an addiction consisting of sending bratty girls money, there is no way to say what I'm trying to say without using these words, so what can we do about it?

I'm willing to share the text of my message with a moderator, but I have my reasons for not posting it publicly on the forum.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Can you try rewording your message with synonyms for the words you suspect are triggering the spam detector?