Can't Create Signature

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by PeaceFish, Oct 21, 2015.

1. PeaceFish

PeaceFish Fapstronaut

So I just want to set a bar to follow my process quicker, can someone give me just one like that's all.
    Thanks in advance

taqwa and ruikai like this.
  2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Hello there. In order to change your signature you have to have a few prerequisites. Check the signature requirements on your profile page. Once you meet those criteria, you can click on any users bar. It will take you to Google. You can then create your own custom bar via Google. I used to want to put one as well. However I found out that you can't (or its difficult) remove the bar once you add it to your signature. Thus, I am not putting a bar. I am doing a daily journal via the forum. Welcome and good luck.

PeaceFish likes this.
  3. ruikai

ruikai Fapstronaut

I'm kinda in the same boat, you can't make your signature until you get a like and so far I haven't been able to get one. In the short time I have been here have noticed "likes" seem to be more readily given based on how sad your story is. I certainly don't want to take away from those truly struggling and have absolutely no intent to shame because with this challenge there is NOTHING worse than shame. But I do think it is important to know that not everyone communicates the same on an emotional level. Some may share their grief to gather support while other may spread hope in attempts to do the same, gather support. Good luck PeaceFish!

Nickarlson, Wildstar, MoV and 2 others like this.
  4. PeaceFish

PeaceFish Fapstronaut

Thanks for the info taqwa, but I only need to exeed 1 like to meet the requirements

5. PeaceFish

PeaceFish Fapstronaut

Thanks for your help guys

6. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Your most welcome brother!

7. ruikai

ruikai Fapstronaut

8. rawfeelings

rawfeelings Fapstronaut

Been looking as to how to create my signature, thanks for this help!

9. fghr24

fghr24 Fapstronaut

Yeah same man, I have yet to wait and get 1 like so then I can put up my new counter

taqwa and Aexander like this.
  10. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Go for it brother! We are here united! Stay strong! Win!