1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CANT cum during sex but can through blowjob

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

I was on a 49 day no gap streak till I found a girlfriend and had sex.

It was great for her, however that’s due to the fact that I couldn’t feel anything and could go for as long as possible.

She had to finish me off with a blowjob

Any advice?

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, keep your penis in your underpants until you reboot (which no one will do in 7 weeks btw).

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Be patient! Keep abstaining from P and M, and avoid fantasy. Don't try so hard to get off with your girlfriend. Let it just happen. Orgasm before your brain has fully healed will slow you down, but rewiring to physical human contact is good! While people recommend hard mode, there's no shame in normal mode; it can just take a bit longer to heal.

4. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

Were you using a condom?

If so, it may be the condom taking away the feeling. You obviously felt something when the condom was removed and you were in her mouth.

Do some research. Perhaps you need a thinner or sheep skin condom. Some condoms are “for him” that add to your pleasure.

Some guys are just adverse to condoms and a tactful conversation with your partner about alternative methods of birth control may be necessary.

5. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

how long does it take for the brain to fully heal?

6. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

Is it important for you to cum ?

Was it a blowjob or a blow-hand-job ?