1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't forgive my self for Spending 140k$

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Furozima10, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

I spent over 140k after i got an Inheritance, and that was a Long time ago.

I spent it all over night clubs, girls, friends, expensive cars, rents, luxury hotels, expensive food, and a lot of other things.

I regret spending this money, and i regret not having done a Business with it.

I only wish if I could have a Time machine to fix my mistakes.

Can you guys help me and tell me what Should I Do ?! I'm living a Life full of regrets !

Please guys ! I'm desesperated! I'm thinking about Suicide multiple times every day.

Melkhiresa and Mr.Tony like this.
  2. We all do mistakes, We all do that. - That's what makes humans, You're not alone. People lost a lot throughout their lives, some lost Money, some lost their Health ( Cancer, HIV, STD... ) I lost my lovely Father this year which has no price whatsoever.

Losoing something or the other is part of our lives, and we need to accept that. - Everything happens for a reason that God only knows.

It's hard to get through it if it just happened recently, but just try to accept it and let time heal it. You'll be okay - Just learn from it, You'll make it - And This might be the point of a Big a New You.

We are all here to help, ask whenever you need something or felt alone.

Good Luck my friend.

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Regrets holds one back, I know, if I wanted to see them from that perspective, more than 2/3 of my life would be nothing but regrets, but there is another way to see it, a self-empowering way.

Each "regret" each "mistake", IS A LESSON.
    Take the lesson, and move forward, surrender is not an option, and a true warrior is not invulnerable or perfect, is vulnerable but with courage, is not perfect but perseverant and learns from his past actions.

Be a warrior, never give up, check your regrets, accept the lessons, move forward.

There is a saying that says that life is the toughest teacher, as it first give us the test, and after passing or failing it, then gives us the lesson so we can be prepared for the next test of the same nature.

All the best mate.

4. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Do you have any money left? Or you blew it all?

5. You are 23 years old.
    Safe 500 bucks every month.
    After 23 years, you have your 140K back.
    Then try again.

StreetJesus305 and Mr.Tony like this.