Can't get him out of my head

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Fighter_4_life, Jul 31, 2020.

1. All For One

All For One Fapstronaut

My Journal
    A psychopath has no empathy.
    A sociopath cannot mingle with people.

I am adept at both. There are evil humans out there. Not everyone needs to be Joker or have some tragic backstory.

But I do agree. It would be unwise of me to linger here. I have said all I need to. If the OP is smart about it, she will take it as advice and nothing else. I actually don't wish any harm on her.

2. Fighter_4_life

Fighter_4_life Fapstronaut

You commented on my journal.. It is not the other way around.. You scared me when you said letter h coz my surname rather middle name is h..
    And i honestly don't want to communicate with you as well...
    Your opinion doesn't matter neither should mine..lol
    Gud luck

The Legend of Hope and Thors like this.
  3. Fighter_4_life

True :)

Thors and Lord Pickles like this.
  4. Thors

Thors Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Good luck again sister. I hope you find peace.

5. Thors

Thors Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks for telling me.

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on standing up for what you wanted despite everybody turn against you because of doing it, it takes a lot of courage.

There are 2 things that heals a previous love. Another love or time.

I promise you that when you find another man that you fall for, this guy is going to disappear from your mind. If not, after a few months/years your life is going to keep going and eventually he is going to fade away from your mind.

Own experience:
    My first love at age 18... had me half of a year thinking about her, but eventually meet my first girlfriend and the memory of the previous girl disappeared. My mind was all over my girlfriend, so there was no space to think about the previous one.
    3 years ago, at age 33 I fall for a woman that dumped me and it took a full year to forget about her. After her i didn't found someone better but time do it's job and i don't really think about her at all. And now, writing this and thinking about her i can do it without any kind of pain.

Fighter_4_life likes this.
  7. Fighter_4_life

Definitely 100% agree on this one... The best advice I have read :).. He is fading.. I am much better than I was in last month's or 6 months before....
    Fingers crossed on next one but I have full faith in myself and God that he is gonna be amazing.. I am talking few years break from love etc and stuff to focus on self improvement
    Thanks for sharing the advice...
    :)