1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't handle aging

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SDJR, Aug 12, 2021.

1. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

I just can't. I'm literally going crazy. Every day just seems like... It used to feel like In your teens and early 20s there was so much potential and opportunities in the world. Now being 30 it's like... You're just tired and more drained. You relate more and more to fucking squidward, Al Bundy, etc etc..you're just tired. You don't want to deal with anything anymore. One day the temples on your forehead are further back than they used to be. The circles around the eyes don't go away after you sleep. Staying up past 10 seems impossible. I can't even watch tv when I get home from work. Doing more than listening to music is exhausting. I know all the covid bullshit has made life more stressful but fuck man. Season 3 American horror story. Jessica Lange talking about how she's too old to play the game anymore at the bar. The girls that you used to talk to at the bar.. all or a sudden they don't even look like they're old enough to drive. All the new music is shit. You can't figure out why Men are now wearing Capri pants.
    Usually .... This is more of a issue woman struggle with. I just don't understand why I can't stand this....
    Anyone else struggle?

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. If you preserved your semen, you would feel rejuvenated and full of zest even at age 40 and beyond. It is also the key to anti aging and a youthful spirit and appearance. Masturbation causes receded hairline and makes you less able to cope with the struggles of life. But with retention, you are much more capable of handling the stresses life throws at you.. because you have your energy, you have your army of little soldiers to back you up. They would push you along, thinking that you havent reproduced in awhile (since you haven't wasted your seed) and fill you with a full tank of energy.

I am sure you have heard people call semen your "life force". If you can't handle aging, then stop wasting your life force, which is causing you to prematurely age.

look at this guy, he is 70 and looks better than most 20 year olds LOL
    70 year old calisthenics - YouTube

3. visionarysanitation

visionarysanitation Fapstronaut

that guy linked in the video above started training at 40. look at him now at age 70. to the op, forget your age. its an idea. do not be contained and restricted by an idea. in addition, its an unchangeable part of life. don't focus on things you cant change. focus on things you can change.

Baltic Man and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  4. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Have made alot of progress. I would say I'm down to once a week.

Is it ok to release with women or no?

5. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Yeah but as they say, black don't crack

6. visionarysanitation

visionarysanitation Fapstronaut

black dont crack?

7. Couple things to put out.
    1. eat healthy
    2. exercise
    3. read your bible and realize this life is only temporary and the next is eternal
    4. change your perspective, I know I will live to 100 so I know I have a good 77 years left.
    5. have a purpose
    6. view aging as experience and take joy that you are less ignorant then yesterday.

8. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Correct

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

It's not the fact that you're in your 30's that is draining. It's your habits, my friend. Your PMO addiction is definitely part of the problem, robbing you of energy. If your habits are to come home and only watch TV after work, well you're draining yourself further and breathing no life into yourself.

Stop watching the news, it's all utter bullshit. Completely useless, its only functionality is to make people scared and depressed.

Meditated, build awareness and presence in the moment.

Pick up hobbies that are off the computer screen, workout, read, learn new things.

Work on your mindset, you seem to have a very pessimistic and negative mindset. This is a huge cause for you to feel so lethargic and "old" when you're in the prime of a man's life. Positive affirmations, start looking for small things to be grateful for, they're all around you.

I hope this was helpful.
    Good luck

10. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips..I don't really watch tv. I read as much as I can. I listen to music..I go to the gym regularly..the weights don't seem to get lighter..but I try all the time.

My doctor even said to me "maybe you'll just always be tired" that was... Humbling..

11. Redemptionisrequired

Your doctor is an ignorant idiot, to even say that to a patient is defeating. Ignore him. Get your blood work done, check your b vitamin levels, especially b12 and b6. Check your T level, free T and Total T. Check your vitamin D level as well. Make sure you're staying away from processed foods. After you get your bloodwork back, work on the nutritional deficiencies, supplement as needed. Also, go to a place that also sends you a copy of your blood work, because clearly your doctor is incompetent.

visionarysanitation likes this.
  12. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

I've had my blood work done more than once..I have a mostly excellent diet. I don't miss out on any nutrients. I was tested for t, everything.
    On paper I'm very healthy. That's why I'm frustrated. This isn't a simple fix.

13. Redemptionisrequired

I wasn't inclining towards this being something simple to fix, apologies if it came off as such.

I'm not sure if you've successfully quit from PMO, but you should. I'm nearly the same age as you, PMO was draining my energy and I often felt tired throughout the day, even with a full nights sleep. Recovery takes time in that realm, but you'll definitely feel better on the longterm.

Also, if you haven't looked into it already, read up on semen retention.

14. Aging is inevitable and it sucks nuts. Exercise, eat right, and start living the life you want.

15. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Exercise regularly. Improve your diet. Continually find ways to grow and advance in your career. Get quality sleep every night. Don’t drink or smoke.

16. timmophi

timmophi Fapstronaut

Feel you, bro. I'm 30 too and it happened really fast. It's like few days ago I was 25 and had still so much time to do whatever I want. Now we are definetely not a part of the "young folks" anymore. But there is a chance. The young folks can look up to us, if we let it happen. And of course it's hard to be positive and not to act like Al Bundy. Cause the world actually sucks and there is not much we can do about it. But you know what? You and I, we don't suck. You seem like an intelligent man, who does not like a kid anymore. But would you want to? And don't make the look on yourself dependent on what those young girls think. They are just young girls, who don't know shit. New music sucks? Totally agree, but it was made to suck for us. And the capri pants, yeah I don't know too.

SDJR likes this.
  17. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Hahhaa made me laugh what you said about the Capri pants.
    I think the anger stems from... Now you're a man..and now you've made your bed and you have to lie in it. And now it feels like you can't make the bed differently. You've become who you are and now you have to play out the cards you've been dealt. The opportunity to change seems elusive. I've run out of tomorrow's. It's worse for a woman in my opinion because I don't have a biological clock but... I'm very unhappy with me life. And I can't seem to make effective changes

18. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Hey man good to hear. You're right, it is bs. When I'm at work I am uncomfortable and I want to go home. When I am home I'm uncomfortable and want to go to work. It doesn't matter where I am I hate being there. A friend of my dads... I ran into him once and we had a coffee and he was telling how he drove hours and hours to get to the coast. But when he did he couldn't enjoy the beach. His need for movement kicked in and he couldn't tolerate being on the beach. That's how I feel. I'll drive around in my damn car just because I don't want to be where I am..I just hate my life so much I can't figure out how to get comfortable with myself and become productive. It's very difficult for me.