CAN'T REMOVE LIQUID MATT LIPSTICK(A DUDE)

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by FoamRoller, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

I think that you have been given time to stay in your room, and think about your actions.

2. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

I know the feeling of shame from my past. When I suffered from this kind of crossdress behavior.
    That's no fun, but indeed, lessons needs to be learned.

FoamRoller and Enwar like this.
  3. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

I don't have time

4. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

Lesson learned for sure

5. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

I told someone

Enwar likes this.
  6. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

I have been able to find nail polish remover yet. I tried the Vasline about 15 times.

It was a liquid matte red colour i used so will i try a liquid matte nude color?

7. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend that. The only way I would recommend putting more stuff on your lips would be to maybe put some concealer or foundation over them. It's not going to look very natural, but it would probably look a little more natural than if you put on more lipstick. That's definitely not going to look natural at all. It's just going to look like you're wearing lipstick, which is exactly what you're trying to avoid.

It would be nice if we could see a picture, because honestly I think you're probably overreacting. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not a big deal and nobody will even notice, but I can't really say that without seeing it.

Also, I just want to say, I know it sounds like you clearly are not comfortable with the idea of people knowing you were wearing makeup, but if anyone makes fun of you for that, they're assholes. Men can wear makeup if they want to. There's no label on makeup products that says "only for women, because gender roles." There are actually a lot of men these days who wear makeup.

And as I said before, I'm sure it will fade over the time span of a couple days. But bright colors don't usually go away that easily, unfortunately. My lips stay somewhat bright and pink/red for a day or two after I wear red lipstick. But it will go away. If you've already tried all of these things, I would just recommend to wash your face every day as normal and wait. That's really all you can do.

I do have a recommendation for good makeup removing towels, but I don't think they would help in your situation if other things haven't worked. They're no stronger or more powerful than using chemicals. But if you're interested, they look like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Danielle-D80...argid=aud-801738734305:pla-449533395334&psc=1

They're really good for your skin, for anyone who uses makeup, because all you have to do is get it wet with water. There's no chemicals. and they're reusable, which is good for your wallet and the environment. But I still usually use coconut oil for stubborn stuff like eyeliner and lipstick before hand, so if that didn't work, I'm not sure these would help. But you might give it a try.

FoamRoller likes this.
  8. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

**especially liquid matte lipstick. If you want to try putting a nude color over it, I would recommend a regular lipstick. Liquid matte lipstick is one of the most unnatural looking things you can possibly put on your lips.

This is the difference:

Liquid matte lipstick:
    [​IMG]
    Regular lipstick:
    [​IMG]

FoamRoller likes this.
  9. Despicable me

Hey, I got it. Wear the respirator on your face like chinese people do. Say that you have somekind of virus or bacteria that spreads through air. And you have been at home because of that, but found a way to go out. To go out, Wear a hoodie, stretch it as much as you can over your face. And hold your lips together.

Brooklyn Jerry69 and FoamRoller like this.
  10. Despicable me

The hoodie and lips together for the time you go to shop to buy the respirator.

11. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

I know the shame personally. I did the same in the past.
    That tension when I was busy with make up and suddenly a brother ran upstars.
    I always could safe myself.
    Nowadays I grew over it.

FoamRoller likes this.
  12. Shatteredsoul

Shatteredsoul Fapstronaut

No, don't put any more liquid matte lipstick on, not even nude. I meant like a nude lipstick or something... Maybe just leave it alone right now? and just know it will go fade off soon.

If you're going to wear lip color in the future - just use lipstick as Castielle stated above.. Don't use liquid color, stain, longwear etc... honestly, might be best to just use a lipgloss or shiny lipstick in pinks or nudes if you're worried about it staining your lips when you try to remove it..

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Castielle and FoamRoller like this.
  13. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

14. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

will it really fade off, i feel like its never going away. the lip liner i think is tougher, it wasn't noticeable before but after trying 100 times to remove the lipstick, its become noticeable

15. Shatteredsoul

It doesn't look like anything really.. just looks like regular color of lips! I think because you know what you applied and what they looked like as you scrambled around to try and remove the color you are still seeing it.. put some chapstick on and go sit in the sun and relax. They look fine!

16. Shatteredsoul

Of course it will! It's not permanent. I just saw your pics and I don't think it's as bad as you think.

17. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

18. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

I agree with @Shatteredsoul. I'm glad you posted a pic, because it totally doesn't look bad at all! I highly doubt anybody would notice anything. I can't even tell at all, even knowing the situation. You'll be totally fine! It will absolutely fade, and your lips look fine already. Don't worry

FoamRoller likes this.
  19. FoamRoller

FoamRoller Fapstronaut

I'm screwed this isn't going away.

20. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Has anyone else noticed the lipstick?
    At this point I'd be willing to bet that this is more of an anxious mind overreacting.

FoamRoller and Castielle like this.