1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Car sex (Trigger Warning)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mike Hawk, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk Fapstronaut

Storytime: this isn't relevant to anything but my girlfriend and I just had car sex and it was both of our first times doing it in a car. We both just graduated high school this year and are college bound so we're still at home of course and my parents aren't exactly comfortable with me having sex to say the least. So whenever she's over here we have to be creative. So tonight we were just laying in my bed teasing each other while watching a movie. And when it was over and she was about to head home we decided to do it in the back of her car. Let me tell you, it was probably the best sex that I've ever had. There's something about the thrill of trying not to get caught that adds to it, plus we weren't planning on anything tonight so it was out of pure passion and spur of the moment. The really only comfortable thing we could think of was her riding me while I sat down, any good car sex tips out there?

2. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Ive been wanting to try it too i mean i guess u could do it doggy but i mean it depends on how big your car is

Did you just do it infront of your house? Or did you drive somewhere

3. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk Fapstronaut

It's a Jeep Liberty so I mean it's decent size I guess but the back seats really aren't too big. We just did it right in my driveway haha

4. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

I'm on weird side of nofap again lol

asik2017 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk Fapstronaut

Dude every side of nofap is a weird side haha

vulture175 likes this.
  6. Shogun13

Shogun13 Fapstronaut

I don't know about any car sex tips. But now, I know that the next time I meet with her I should take my car keys too.

7. arrow26

arrow26 Fapstronaut

Yes, there is "something" :)

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I've done it on my 20s and it's fun and all, but I don't really care to do stuff like that anymore. My bed has an awesome king sized pillow top mattress set and I'd spend 24/7 there if I could get away with it. :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Dude..... Car sex Should be easy.
    The point of having sex OUT of the bedroom is for you both to be so horny that the positions fall into place.

10. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Really? All of my sexual experiences in a car have been more falling, less falling into place; usually descending into laughter-fueled sexy times as we bonk heads and break consoles. Small cars really make you get creative!

11. I've never had sex outside, let alone in a car.

Bedroom/house only :(

Am I missing out? Suggested it to my wife, but she's not keen now...we're in our 30s with kids.

12. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

Car sex is something little kids do because they don't have a place of their own. You are not missing out. It's uncomfortable, crowded, and risky due to be public. (Twice had a cop pull up on us in high school...luckily, we either got dressed fast enough or were just starting both times!)

13. Palusot14

Palusot14 Fapstronaut

Car sex is definitely different than regular sex, my first time with my GF was after we were messing with each other while driving. Things got hot to say the least that we pulled up on the next available rest area, parked the car all the way at the end where there was not a lot of people. Thank goodness for tints and sun shield. Got in the back seat and did the deed. Nowadays she would sometimes pick me up at lunch and ask if I want to go down on her in her VW Jetta?! Of course if she gets there, I get my turn and amazing how you get to accommodate to your environment. It's not for everyone but enjoy, its no five-star accommodation but I'm not complaining!

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut