1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

2. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

Yo I do the same man! If my parents allowed me, I could also go to a nearby park and jog to build up my endurance. Then I come back and get ready for school.

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  3. 16/30

New problems are waiting, and I'm ready.

4. Christian Fox

5. Christian Fox

Tomorrow I'll get up, take a cold shower and drive to an academic conference in the neighbouring country.

6. Christian Fox

I'm up (3/30), the rest follows soon.

7. Bahu2bali

Bahu2bali Fapstronaut

I have been failing since starting.... Everyday I wake up at 5, but after setting another alarm, I go to bed.....

8. 18/30

A lot to do tomorrow, although it's kind of day off. So better start early.

9. Christian Fox

10. Christian Fox

I think I can count today: I just set a new alarm, but because my alarm was a full hour early.
    5/30

11. I'm in. Everyday for 30 days I am going to go up 05:30 and go out for a run.

I've already been doing this for three days and mentally I was in this challenge from the start so I'm at 3/30. :D

12. 21/30

I'm so happy, as I don't really remember when I last went back in my bed after alarm. I used to do that a lot. Starting the day straight away has become a good habit, even though I haven't yet completed this challenge in these four months.

13. 22/30

Next morning I'll start doing the dishes - straight away and it's ready before I notice.

14. 5/30. This morning routine starts to feel really good. Running for half an hour every day before anything else is a fantastic way of waking up :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_sunglasses: