1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

~ Champions ~

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I Free I, May 21, 2017.

1. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Eat Healthy, Read, Meditate, Pray, Gym, Practice, Run, Music & Pray To The Most High !

we worked hard & became successful .

Work Hard In NoFap & You Can Be A Champion As Well !

Never Give Up! :emoji_pray:

Champions.jpg Champions # 3.jpg Champions # 2.jpg

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

lol, nice try but I'm a lightskin dominican . :emoji_grin: The "black one" your referring to is puerto rican & we call him Happy . You already know my name :emoji_sunglasses:

3. ^ which one is the light skin Dominican? :rolleyes:

4. IMG_0060.JPG

5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Lmao ! bro, I just told you I'm a "lightskin dominican" which means I'm spanish, not a white guy . The guy you marked, we call him Sauce . I won't reply to your next one but I will tell you that you pretty much eliminated the two most obvious one's that are not me, lol . Thanks For Playing :emoji_bow:

6. Sad you didn't get the obvious joke, Free. Thanks for playing.

I Free I likes this.
  7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

8. I have a feeling he's the one with the cross or the one all the way in the left corner.

And congrats on the win! I'm bouta play some MLB The Show 2017, and get a win in honour of you my dude.

I Free I likes this.
  9. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I appreciate you my brother ! Very much so . I wish I had the game but it's only for PS4 :emoji_weary:

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  10. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Yes, you are the guy in the red t-shirt

I Free I likes this.