Character Limit in Groups

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Castielle, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Okay, I'm sure this has been mentioned a million times, but the character limit, particularly in group comments, is insanely annoying.

It's not just the fact that there's a character limit, but that a) it doesn't tell you how many characters you're at, so you just have to guess or count yourself, and b) if you go over the character limit it tells you you went over and then deletes your entire comment! What the heck? I never had that happen before, because I don't post in Groups much, but that is incredibly annoying. So you can't even go edit your comment down to fit the character limit, you just have to start all over and try to remember what you said the first time. Oh yeah, while also guessing how many characters you're at before hitting send, because there's no counter to tell you once you've gone over, like Twitter has. It's really one of the dumbest designs I've ever seen. Idk what can be done about it, but it's incredibly annoying. I don't see the need for a character limit at all, but if there's going to be one, it should tell you once you've gone over while you're typing, so you know where to stop and hit send. And it definitely shouldn't erase your entire comment if it's too long.

Deleted Account likes this.