Christian Accountability Chat - Daily Checkins

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Koalafications, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I would be willing to help. No one else is responding to let us in group.

2. I'd be interested too

3. 1Day@a_Time

[email protected]_Time New Fapstronaut

Let's keep each other accountable. I'm all for check-ins, encouraging words, Bible verses. Let me know how you would like to keep in contact with each other. I'm in California

4. I am in NJ. Do you have what's app?

5. IndigoRazor

IndigoRazor Fapstronaut

Hi can I join the group?

6. jerrykeks

jerrykeks New Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone, this is my first day here and I'm glad to be taking this step. It has really been a struggle in stopping for some time now. I tend to relapse after some days. I hope with this new step, I will be free from this.

7. PM me what you are n eeding help with

8. PM me on how we can connect

9. Yuujin

Yuujin New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm new here and I would like to join a group or have an AP.

Although I PM sometimes for about once or thrice a week, due to my faith.. I hope to stop but when I think about stopping I cant get it off my mind and want to continue instead. I have more self-control when I dont think of it previously.

I'd like to be kept in check too.

10. jerrykeks

jerrykeks New Fapstronaut

Day 2 of NoFap. Started my day by reading the word of God and following my 40 day plan. Engaged myself by learning python programming. Read the bible again in the afternoon. Tomorrow is another day. One day at at time.

11. Babz0

Babz0 New Fapstronaut

Hello, I have been masturbating since I was 13 years old...masturbation has been difficult to leave. It is usually the first thought when my brain is idle. Kindly add me to WhatsApp group if there is any

12. SelfLoathingMillennial

SelfLoathingMillennial Fapstronaut

I'm looking for an AP as well. Daily and/or weekly encouragement.

13. 38 here. PM me in you are interested.

14. Christian Man

Christian Man Fapstronaut

Hi Koalafications, i'd like to be part of this group. i too need an AP, any or some of you as an AP group would help me. i've had the PM problem since i was a kid. 3 yrs ago i was caught shoplifting nylons. it was a wake up call. by God's mercy i was not charged with theft.

The number one motivator for me today is not to psychologically hurt my wife. I want her ! I tell myself 'I care. i care about my well-being. i care about my wife, my relationship with her.'
    My psychiatrist an expert in sex addictions gives my some helpful cognitive behavioural therapy tools, which is to say this input is clinically-based:
    • "Remember the pain. if you forget, you will get complacent and relapse."
    • Find and ground yourself in your "moral center".
    • Give up (stuff of your addictions). "it's all or nothing." there is no half way or a little bit saved for yourself.
    (Part of the challenge is biochemical: delta phos-b. You can 'google' it. so long as you are getting your dopomine hit masterbating, the habit is still being reinforced.)
    • "Do not emotionally hurt others."
    • Looking at other women is disrespectful to your wife and is abusive.
    i've only sustained sobriety for the last 3 years.

Also, for my wife, i've stopped the gaslighting. gaslighting is abusive.
    i am establishing trust - everyday. i am doing what i say.
    the best thing i did is to give all that stuff up with P and nylons. my psychiatrist pointed out 'the one will decrease and the other will increase.' as i've given up 'stuff', i feel healthy.
    i desire my wife.

i like Ryan's post (aka TeebirdThrower, Jan 19, 2020) . what he says has worked for me too: set up 'high bars' or what i like to consider 'high fences'. definitely cut off parts of your life that is creating problems for your addiction. it's a sacrifice. i've been banned from that store. but i am being sanctified for heaven ! So are you !

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  15. Chicken Lova98

Chicken Lova98 Fapstronaut

Hey my names Noah im trying to change my ways and need an accountability partner im 20 years old and need prayer and i want to also get closer to God anyone interested in helping being an accountability partner?

16. 38 here and a Christian. PM me if you are interested.

17. lesstraveled

lesstraveled New Fapstronaut

New here, 32M. Someone PM me how this all works? Thanks a lot.

18. Chicken Lova98

Chicken Lova98 Fapstronaut

im new here too

19. Balla33

Balla33 Fapstronaut

I created a discord server for everyone to join and keep everyone accountable

If you don’t have it you’ll need to make an accountant download
    The app to your computer or iPhone.
    Here is the Link to join the server:
    https://discord.gg/g2CcDs

I will be getting a blueprint for everyone so it’s organized and will be hoping to post 1 minute or so videos on encouragement from myself to all of you to help you including scripture and have group voice chat discussions as well and where we can pray for one another.

The Bible says to confess thy sins to one another so thee maybe strengthened.

I pray you’ll join and help us grow this server for Christians and I will be posting information on there to help you guys

SEE YOU ALL THERE!