1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Christianity and deviant sex

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

I'll be praying for you too!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

It's the conclusion I've gotten out of the Song of Solomon. In the SoS, it talks about intimacy and celebrates sexuality, so long as it is between two persons that are married. I can't pick out a Bible verse that clearly says that bondage glorifies God, but it is my opinion on the matter.

3. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

read Song of Songs

Sex is between a husband and his wife ! Off course some body parts are not meant to be defiled with some other body parts that aren't supposed to "join". I would advise as my humble opinion to start with "karezza" (caress, without necessary aiming for the orgasm right away but rather focusing on synchronicity, feelings, romance, emotions, discovery, mutual exploration). Having a baby is the most serious project there is in life as human beings, we ought to supply them a solid basis, material, financial, cultural, educational, bonding and off course biblical.

As for me right now I appreciate the bliss of being a single young man..

4. Just one hour ago, a girl who seems to fits perfect from her profile wrote me. She likes to be dominated in bed. Lives quite near, looks god and is on year younger than me
    Is this a test from god?

5. WindWolf

WindWolf Fapstronaut

Maybe it's a sign to delete Tinder or make your social media account private :))...
    A lot of "temptations" that come out way are our fault honestly.

I remember whining about how hard it is to abstain from P, but at the same time sabotaging myself by searching "anatomy" on Wikipedia, or watching music videos on YouTube instead of just listening to the music.

Today I recognize that it wasn't God's fault that I failed soooo many times, but my own, because I was being stupid, because deep down I wanted to fail.

Don't sabotage yourself, try to avoid temptations before encountering them.
    Stay strong, stay smart ;)