1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning dried semen stains

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tomandjerry, Jan 21, 2018.

1. tomandjerry

tomandjerry Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I have a number of semen stains on my mattress (even though I have a mattress protector).

Do you have any suggestions about cleaning these stains??

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  2. Some ways you can try, upholstery cleaner if you have any of that it should work, blot the areas with vinegar and sprinkle baking powder over and after its fully dried just use the hoover, and last but not least a small spray of hydrogen peroxide. If I spill something on the bed by accident one of those usually works for me, but maybe try giving some tips in this site a go.

https://housewifehowtos.com/clean/how-to-clean-a-mattress/

3. As a professional housekeeper for over 5 years, I approve this message.

4. For whatever reason stains happen and while they may look bad or gross, they're surprisingly easy to get rid of. Same thing with carpet too, I've removed some nasty blueberry, wine, and even kool-aid stains using those methods as well. Only thing with carpet is it depends on the colour, type of fabric and how fast you remove the excess liquid.

Kenzi, BarkingDogs and Lt.dan like this.
  5. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

6. Lt.dan

Lt.dan Fapstronaut

Curb alert for the garbagemen and new one.

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  7. BarkingDogs

BarkingDogs Fapstronaut

Will try that out thanks as I've added quite a few to my mattress when I've not had a tissue to hand lol

8. A tip I've heard for carpets is to spray it with blue windex, let it sit for a minute, cover it with a towel and iron it with a hot iron. I don't know if that works, though. I haven't really tried it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. BarkingDogs

BarkingDogs Fapstronaut

Think I'll need to get a mattress protector if I get any more wet dreams like the one I had last night lol!

Can't see any other way of stopping the stains other than wearing a condom

10. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Get a new mattress.

11. Lol this thread title

Yea wash it, double check with a UV light.

12. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Dude, don't clean it, just say it's been baptized.

Gotham Outlaw and tweeby like this.
  13. Don't sweat it bud, just the stains of life. :rolleyes:

tweeby likes this.
  14. Natures Miracle. Saturate the hell out of stain and scrub with a nylon bristle brush. Let dry which may take a few days. If you can leave outside in direct sun for a day that will speed things up.

Then go buy a mattress cover.

15. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The irony of DemonSemen replying to this thread! Well when my mom does my laundry she always asks what is this on your bedsheets and boxer briefs, I always say,'I have no idea how these pesky snails/slugs got in my bedroom and left all those snail trails there.'

Works a treat :)

Kenzi likes this.